OUR COVID-19 POLICY
We are thrilled to be able to serve you again and would like to reassure you that the safety of our customers and team members is our number one priority.
Here are the steps we have taken to keep everyone safe:
- Introduced a takeaway only menu, with payment via contactless means only.
- Put up signs to encourage adherence to social distancing guidelines.
- Installed hand-sanitising facilities at the store’s entrance.
- Introduced a one-way system through the store.
- Installed a Perspex screen at the counter.
- Provided personal protective equipment for staff.
- Introduced additional staff training on cleanliness practices, including increased frequency of hand washing and extra sanitising of touch points around the site.
- Reduced the number of staff on each shift to reduce contact and to allow clearly defined working spaces, which ensures safer practices.
We are really pleased with how well how the new measures have been accepted by our customers and how the team has adapted to our new way of working. We will continue to review and update our Covid-19 response in accordance with government guidance.
We hugely appreciated your continued support during this testing time. Thank you for sticking with us – we’ll see you soon for a coffee!